Bluetooth Explorer DMG Cracked for Mac 2020 Download Free
Bluetooth Explorer DMG Crack has a built-in Bluetooth device detection tool that can be turned on in the Bluetooth settings panel or from the Bluetooth status bar menu, if enabled.
An easy way to view all connection status of Bluetooth devices
Bluetooth Explorer Mac has several additional features, such as the ability to display the signal strength of each device and MAC address, as well as its pairing status. Bluetooth Explorer is an atypical and unobtrusive menu-based tool that doesn’t bother you or do anything if it’s not called up with a mouse click.
Automate the scanning of Bluetooth devices
When enabled, Bluetooth Explorer Mac Download automatically starts searching for and displaying all found Bluetooth devices on your Mac as a clearly organized and easy-to-read list. You can also use Bluetooth Explorer to solve various problems with the Bluetooth signal by analyzing the signal strength of the device depending on its location.
Helps to create a list of all MAC of your device with one click
In addition, you can use the Bluetooth Explorer application as a simple and non-profiled tool to quickly create a list of all MAC addresses of your Bluetooth devices with just a few clicks. In summary, Bluetooth Explorer is a useful tool if you need a simple and fast way to view signal strength and MAC addresses for multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time.
Where is Bluetooth Explorer Mac?
Open the Mac application folder in another window or Finder tab. Drag Bluetooth Explorer to the Mac application folder and launch the program from there. Select Tools -> Audio Options from the Bluetooth Explorer menu bar.
Bluetooth Explorer DMG Mac features:
1. Send and receive files via Bluetooth
2. Download and install applications
3. View shared files / folders
4. Create / delete folders / files
5. Local browser for viewing and sharing files on your device via email or other settings.
6. View the log of all completed FTP transactions. (Special function)
How to use Bluetooth on Explorer Mac?
- Hold down the switch and click on the “Bluetooth” icon on the menu bar.
- Highlight the headphones and check Active Codec.
- This is the codec currently in use.
- Double-click the Hardware folder.
- Hold “Bluetooth Explorer.
How to install?
- Connect a Bluetooth device to your Mac
- Make sure the device is turned on and visible (see the device guide for details).
- On your Mac, select Apple Menu> System Preferences and tap Bluetooth. Open the Bluetooth settings for me.
- Select a device from the list and click the Connect button.
Bluetooth Explorer DMG Crack for Mac 2020 Free Download From Links Given below.