Call Of Duty Black Ops for Mac Edition Free Download
Call of Duty Black Ops is finally released for Mac
Call Of Duty Black Ops for Mac Game users have been a little neglected when it comes to Call of Duty but Black Ops for Mac has finally launched on the Steam platform. 2008 was the last time Mac users enjoyed the new Call of Duty game and since then Modern Warfare 2 and 3 as well as Black Ops have been released on PC.
You will need a high-spec Mac to run Black Ops and have at least 15GB of free disk space. Minimum technical requirements are OS X: 10.7.4, 2.4GHz Intel processor, 4GB RAM, 15GB HD space, and either Radeon (NVidia) or GeForce graphics. However, Aspyr cautions that the 2012 MacBook Pro is not supported at this time although this should be fixed soon.
The background of Black Ops is the 1960s where you play Alex Mason – a CIA operative in the Cold War. The game starts being interrogated and tortured and switches gameplay between Mason’s memories of his mission that needs to be done. Call of Duty: Black Ops also offers Call of Duty Points that add to regular experience points, and can be used in game cash to purchase weapons and other upgrades.
Perhaps the biggest draw in Black Ops, however, is the multiplayer modes including Death Match, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, and Search and Destroy. You can also make things more difficult by running all of these things in “Hardcore” mode which means more bullet damage, less sanitary maintenance and no head-up display.
Call Of Duty Black Ops for Mac Features:
- Cinematic Single Player Campaign: An epic campaign and story that takes you to a variety of locations and conflicts around the world where you will play as an elite soldier in Black Ops in deniable operations where if you are caught, caught or killed, then your country will deny all knowledge of your existence.
- Premium multiplayer: Call of Duty’s premium multiplayer gameplay returns with new perks and kills, deeper levels of character and weapon customization, and all new modes including:
- Betting matches: one in the room, game of pistol, sticks and stones, sniper
- Combat Training: Test your skills against enemy AI players
- Zombies !: The fan-favorite Zombie mode is back offering countless hours of zombie slaughtering entertainment, whether solo or Co-Op
- Unified Mac to Mac Multiplayer Experience – Multiplayer works with Call of Duty: Black Ops for Mac only, including Steam, Mac App Store, retail outlets, and other digital outlets.
- Excellent graphics
- Lots of different modes
- Multiplayer option
- Tough for beginners in Call of Duty games
- There is no initial support for the 2012 MacBook Pro
System Requirements for Mac:
- OS: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra) (NOT Mac OS 10.15 Catalina)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB or higher. NVIDIA 640M, ATI HD 3870, Intel HD 5000
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Aspyr does not recommend that you
play Call of Duty: Black Ops on any of the following unsupported graphic chipsets: HD3000 (2011 Mac Mini, 2011 MacBook Air, 2011 13” MacBook Pro) HD4000 (2012 13” MacBook Pro) ATI Radeon HD 2000 series, HD 4670, HD 6490M, HD6630M NVIDIA 8000 & 9000 series, GT100 series, 320M, 330M Intel Integrated GMA950, x3100.
Call Of Duty Black Ops for Mac Game Trailer:
Call Of Duty Black Ops for Mac Game Free Download