Things 3.13.11 Cracked for Mac OS X Torrent Free Download
Things 3 Crack is a complete rethink of the award-winning original task manager with a perfect balance of simplicity and power, amazing new features, cheerful interactions and timeless new design. Things 3 Mac is a delightful and easy-to-use task manager. It’s the perfect companion to everything you want to achieve in life, and it offers a great balance between ease of use and powerful features. When you start using Things mac crack, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with the interface of beautiful things, task management becomes fun. But all of this does not come at the expense of strength everything you desire in the task manager, the things that you covered.
What’s new in version 3?
- In addition to OmniFocus and Wunderlist, you can now import from Todoist – go to File Import.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the OmniFocus import script from importing delayed projects.
- We now hide rejected calendar events.
- Improved user experience when expanding under tasks that have already been expanded.
- We now prohibit setting reserved keys as shortcuts in the Tag Manager window.
- Improved performance when you drag an email to task notes to create a link.
- Fixed an issue where the menu command “New File with Selection” did not work (hold the option to see it).
- Fixed an issue where the main window seemed inactive when the Quick Jump or Entry window was visible.
- Some AppleScript problems have been fixed.
- Several bugs were fixed.
- Find out what’s new! A complete rethink of award-winning original task management – with a perfect balance of simplicity and power, incredible new features, fun interactions and a timeless new design.
Things Mac features:
- Select the tasks you want to do today and put them in today’s list. Throughout the day, return to this list to check items.
- Things will automatically see you due and scheduled items there as soon as their history arrives so you don’t miss anything important.
- Find out what you need to do today, what will happen next, and what is to come later.
- Put tasks one day if you can’t work on them now, you can always go back to them later.
- Work, family, hobby with things, everything has its place. Projects and areas of responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
- Use markers to set contexts, priorities, and time for your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those most relevant tasks now.
- From your head, to things: Enter new ideas the moment you hit you.
- The Quick Object Entry window allows you to add new tasks without interrupting your work.
- Thanks to the amazing Autofill feature, the Quick Entry window can be pre-populated automatically with the currently selected text, along with a link to the email you’re reading, the web page you’re currently viewing, or the document you’re editing.
- Create recurring tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, import reminders, review completed tasks in a record, etc.
Here’s how things work
If you’re new to Things, this is the basic workflow:
1. Collect your thoughts
Get away from things quickly: No matter which app you use, the keyboard shortcut instantly reveals quick entry. Write down your thoughts and keep them in your inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to …”) and import from reminders.
2. Get organized
Create a project for each of your goals, then add steps to reach it. For clarity, add structure to titles. Then group your projects according to areas of responsibility, such as “family”, “work”, or “health.” Check these out regularly to stay on the lookout for things.
3. Plan your time
Watch calendar events alongside your assignments and plan your time effectively. Create repetitive tasks for the things you do every few days, weeks, or months – things will remind you of the right day.
4. Make the most of your day
Every morning, have a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review pre-planned tasks and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Choose more steps from your projects and start. Today’s menu is the only place you will need to research for the rest of the day.
5. Customize your workflow
Use tags to categorize your tasks or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all “Errands”, or whatever you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything tagged by filtering or searching.
Here’s why you thought you would love things
1. Keep out of your way.
When you start using things, you will quickly notice how all the features fit together to give you a focused and neat experience. There are no unnecessary frills. No useless tricks or useless controls. In fact, you will hardly notice the app – it’s just you and your tasks.
2. Everything revolves around your tasks.
In things, all of your tasks are special. In the menu, they simply display a checkbox and the title of your task. But when opened, it extends into a beautiful white piece of paper ready to hold your thoughts. Additional details (checklists, tags, reminders, and deadline) are nicely placed in the corner so you need them.
3. It has a magic touch.
Things remove magic friction. For example, take Type Travel, a great new way to navigate your listings. Simply start writing to where you want to go – the name of any project, area or mission – and immediately be taken there. Or look at the natural date entry – just type “Tom (orrow)”, “Sat (urday)”, “in fou (r days)” and “Au (gust 1)”. Conclusions will jump to the far right.
4. Has all the power of macOS.
Things are fully integrated with the latest macOS technology: Touch Bar, Today Widget, Calendars, Siri & Reminders, Share Extension, Hand off, and Apple Script.
5. And much more .
Everyone has their favorite feature, it is impossible to list them all. Find out what our users like about Things.
Things 3.13.11 Cracked for Mac Free Download From Links Given Below.