Windowmizer 5.1.3 for Mac Free Download (High Sierra)
Windowmizer for Mac is a application that will roll up the window like a curtain. When you double-click the title bar of a window, WindowMizer will minimize the window to the Dock and keep a placeholder title bar on the screen. When you want to return to what you are doing, just double-click the placeholder title bar and the window will be restored from the Dock. No need to navigate to the Dock to find the window you just minimized… This is where you left off!
Shaded windows can quickly and intuitively access all windows because the windows are located where you placed them, and you can see all windows at once. Stop digging on your window and try to find the window you are looking for. When using multiple windows and limited screen space, you can reduce screen clutter and maintain an organized desktop. WindowMizer Mac osx is a small Mac application designed to change the behavior when the application window is minimized: you can double-click the window title bar, and then the window will be quickly hidden, leaving only a placeholder. Like many other Mac applications, the WindowMizer installation process is simplified to drag the utility to the Applications directory. However, if you are using Mac OS X Mavericks, you must also navigate to System Preferences and add WindowMizer to the list of applications that can control your computer.
Windowmizer 5.1.3 for Mac Free Download:
When WindowMizer is launched for the first time, the application will scan the windows you have open and display a notification when the service is ready. When trying to keep the window organized, WindowMizer is very useful to keep the window title bar active. Through WindowMizer’s “Preferences” window, you can see all available window management operations: in addition to reducing them to small title bar placeholders, you can also make them transparent, minimize to the Dock or reduce to thumbnails . .
In the same area, you can change the keyboard combination designed to trigger various actions, and you can also change the sound notification for each specific action. In addition, WindowMizer allows you to create special settings for any application installed on your Mac. With WindowMizer, you can minimize, make transparent, reduce to thumbnails and restore the application window by double-clicking or using the hotkey set by the user. The fact that you can keep the window title bar and other elements on the screen is very useful for keeping a messy desktop organized.
Windowmizer 5.1.3 for Mac feature:
- Roll up the window like a curtain
- Quickly look behind the front window without losing focus
- Double-click to minimize a window, double-click again to restore
- Minimize and restore the sound effect of windows
- Thumbnail window option to create mini placeholder window
- Transparent window effect
- Global shortcuts trigger window operations
- WindowMizer release notes
What’s New Windowmizer?
Note: Version 5 is a paid upgrade from version 4.x
- Fixed 6 crash-causing errors representing more than 69 crash reports.
- Fixed the size adjustment of the preference panel window to prevent the content from being cut.
- Free updates for all 5.x license holders/subscribers.
- When updating from version 5.0, you need to re-enter the activation code.
How To Install Windowmizer 5.1.3 for Mac?
- If they are still running, please exit WindowMizer and its related processes.
- Launch Finder on your Mac and click “Applications” in the Finder sidebar.
- Search for WindowMizer in the /Applications folder, then drag its icon to the “Trash Paper,” icon at the end of the Dock, and drop it there. In addition, you can right-click/control-click the WindowMizer icon and select the
- “Move to Trash option” option from the submenu.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password and click OK to allow the change.
- Choose “Finder”> “Empty Trash” from the menu bar. Or right-click the “waste paper icon” icon, select “empty waste paper,” and then select “empty waste paper rash” again in the pop-up dialog box.
- Open the Finder and choose “Go”> “Go to Folder” from the menu bar.
- Type /Library in the “Go to Folder” box and press Enter to open it.
- When the /Library folder is displayed, type WindowMizer’s keyword or its supplier’s name in the “Search” box, and then click “Library” next to “Search:” again.
- After the results appear, identify and select the items that match the keyword names, then right-click them and select the “Move to Trash option” option.
- Repeat the same steps to delete the WindowMizer trace in the ~/Library directory.
Windowmizer 5.1.3 for Mac Free Download From Links Given below.